The residencies are intended as professional development opportunities for contemporary artists. Artistic merit is the basis for all selections. Proposals for self-directed creative residencies must be compatible with our location and the available workspaces, facilities and resources.
You will be prompted to:
- Complete the application form
- Submit a Project Proposal. Provide a 500-word letter stating reasons for application and a description of the project you’d like to do during the residency.
- Upload a current resume/ CV. Maximum 2 pages in PDF format
- Upload up to 10 images (JPG format no larger than 2000 px @ 72 dpi) and/or audio clips (MP3 format, no larger than 2.5MB) of your work created in the last three years. Acceptable file types: pdf, jpg, mp3.
- Please title your files according to this format: 01_LastName_Title.jpg This ensures that your portfolio images are easily identified as YOURS. PLEASE NOTE: you cannot upload video files. For submitting videos please provide URLs to YouTube or Vimeo, below.
- Provide a Portfolio Description List that should correspond with the file names uploaded. Please list the following information for each piece: Title - Year Created - Materials (or type/genre of time-based work) - Dimensions or Duration - Additional Background Information.