The residencies are intended as professional development opportunities for contemporary artists. Artistic merit is the basis for all selections. Proposals for self-directed creative residencies must be compatible with our location and the available workspaces, facilities and resources.
You will be prompted to:
- Complete the application form
- Submit a Project Proposal. Provide a 500-word letter stating reasons for application and a description of the project you’d like to work on during the residency.
- Upload a current resume/ CV. Maximum 2 pages in PDF format
- Upload up to 10 works created in the last three years. Acceptable file types: jpg, mp3, links to video files.
- Please title your files according to this format: 01_LastName_Title.jpg
- Provide a Portfolio Description List that should correspond to the file names uploaded. Please list the following information for each piece: Title/Year Created/Materials (or type/genre of time-based work)/Dimensions or Duration/Additional Background Information.